16 Februari 2018 - Jl Boulevard Palem Raya, Menara Matahari, Karawaci, Banten, Indonesia
- You will be responsible for achievement of sales target
- Analyzing productivity per brand
- Managing inventory & shrinkage
- Lead sales associate team & develop their skills.
- Maximum 32 years old
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in any discipline from reputable University, GPA ≥ 2,75. (Diploma degree with experience are welcome).
- Experience in retail/sales/marketing/customer service would be preferable
- Strong analytical, interpersonal skill, & leadership potential
- Good in English and computer literate
- Willing to work in shift
PT. Matahari Department Store Tbk. is a leading retail company with more than 150 stores all over Indonesia. Matahari opened its first outlet, a children’s fashion store, on October 24, 1958 in Jakarta’s Pasar Baru district. Since launching Indonesia’s first modern department store in 1972, the Company has expanded its footprint across the archipelago. Now presents in more than 60 cities, Matahari is supported by more than 60,000 people in its stores with a total of more than 6000 suppliers & business partners all over Indonesia, and over 90% of direct purchase sourced locally, making it a truly national phenomenon. Matahari’s exclusive lines, sold only in the Company’s stores, are rated among the most affordable fashionable brands by consumers, and Matahari is consistently recognised as Indonesia’s preferred department store.