20 Februari 2018 - Jl. Kebon Jambu, West Jakarta, Jakarta, Indonesia
- Carry out the work according to the division of tasks by the concerned division
- Complete the job according to the targets set before the deadline
- Create a report per item of work that has been carried out
- Responsible to the Supervisor
- Coordinate with the owner or with subcontractors
- Minimum S1 Environmental Engineering / HSE (K3)
- Minimum 2 years working experience in related field
- Fresh Graduate with GPA minimum 3.25 can apply
- Well knowledge about HSE (K3)
- Certified is a plus point
- Able to work under pressure
- Computer skill (Minimum Ms. Office)
Established in 1978, PT. Pulauintan Bajaperkasa Konstruksi has evolved to be a respectable building contractor in Indonesia. As our name shows, we first start our business in developing steel structure but with more than 20 years of progress and development;, our expertise has expanded to other types of buildings as well such as offices, malls, plazas, hotels, educational buildings, and so on.
Along with that, in order to serve our clients even better we have rapidly increase our staffs to more than 200 experienced professionals now (excluding the staffs on site). With our strength based on years of experience and large human resources, we will continually serve, grow and ready to become the leader in the construction industry.