10 Februari 2018 - B&G Tower 15th floor, JL. Putri Hijau No.10 Medan - 20111
- Participate in the full application life cycle from technical design to development, testing, and deployment using OutSystems development tools.
- Work with technical teams and senior architects to finalize architecture specifications, and creates design as it relates to the customization and/or integration of software solutions.
- Perform operational tasks to ensure the smooth operation of OutSystems applications and platform.
- Assist in identifying, troubleshooting, and resolving defects encountered during various stages of project delivery, including during the deployment and implementation of the solution in production environments.
- Work with other OutSystems team members within Wilmar to contribute and grow the OutSystems platform capabilities
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Engineering, Computer science or equivalent with relevant experience.
- Experience of 1 year in SQL and relational databases (e.g. Microsoft SQL Server) .
- Experience of 1 year in OutSystems development or 2 years in web application development.
- .Net development experience will be an added advantage, but not mandatory.
- Basic understanding of Internet technologies and protocols (TCP/IP, DNS, HTTP, SSL, etc.).
- Basic understanding of Agile/Waterfall methodology
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
- 2+ years of experience in web application development.
- 2+ years of experience in SLDC with Agile/Waterfall methodology.
- Experience in using version control systems like SVN, GIT
Wilmar Consultancy Services (WCS) is a Global business solutions company providing services in IT Products & Solutions (SAP Partnership). With more than 600 employees across our offices in Singapore, China, Malaysia and Indonesia, our wide range of products and skill-sets has enabled us to successfully deliver IT projects for more than 160 companies across the globe.
For further information visit us www.wcs-global.com