19 Januari 2018 - UOB Plaza, 42 Floor Unit 2, Jakarta
JOB DESCRIPTIONS :
- Controlling and checking the condition in store and also helping for audit process
- Responsible to prevent any possible unwanted in store, suchlike lost goods and other issue in store
- Monitoring and ensure all the company policies in store are running well
- Do all the loss prevention administration and making report for daily, weekly or monthly
- Coordinate with all relevant department for Loss Prevention
- Maximum 35 years old
- Minimum Diploma Degree from any mayor
- Experience in retail environtment for 3 years, and as Loss Prevention for 1 year is to be advantage
- Good communication skills in English (must) & Mandarin (advantage)
- Familiar with operational process and loss prevention task
- Willing to work in under pressure situation
- Willing to work in Bandung Area
- Established in Tokyo, MINISO, the Japanese fast fashion designer brand, was jointly founded by Miyake Junya, the chief designer of MINISO, and Ye Guofu, the Chinese young entrepreneur. MINISO advocates fashionable and relaxed lifestyle and directs a superior products consumption pattern.
- MINISO pursues a “simple, natural and quality” life philosophy and a brand proposition of "simplicity and going back to the essence". It launches new products every seven days and the low-price but high quality products are popular among customers. MINISO positions itself as the fast fashion chain stores, whose core values gain popularity among consumers and lead the market to a new trend of “superior products consumption”. MINISO Co., Ltd. has been operated since 2013. It established in China in September of the same year, expanding across China since then.
- MINISO has been expanding globally since its establishment in 2013. It has opened more than 1,800 stores around the world within three years and its revenue hit USD 75 million in 2015, which is expected to reach USD 1.5 billion by 2016. Currently, MINISO has signed strategic cooperation agreements with 40 countries and regions, including the U.S., Canada, Russia, Singapore, Dubai, Korea, Malaysia, Hong Kong (China), and Macao (China). On average, it opens 80 to 100 stores monthly and it is anticipated to open 6,000 stores all over the world by 2020, with a global revenue of USD 9 billion.
- Most MINISO stores locate in the large shopping centers in downtown areas, with a purpose of building a brand which stays close to people’s lives and possesses high fashion. MINISO endeavors to deliver excellent shopping experience to customers all the time.