04 Januari 2018 - Jl. H.R. Rasuna Said X-2 No. 1, Jakarta , 12950, Indonesia
Supporting Hub Manager to deliver the most reliable hub services by focusing on simplifying, standardizing and fine tuning hub processes. Focus on improving processes, facilities issue resolution, and manage hub operational costs, enhancing productivity & operational efficiency.
- Plan, report, and analyze operational activities
- Run the Hub program instructed by the Hub Manager
- Responsible for problem-solving of each unit in Hub
- Improve the ability of each work units in carrying out their duties and responsibilities
- Conduct weekly meetings, monthly for review operation performance
- Responsible for the infrastructure in the work unit
- Responsible to create service excellence and achievement of operational based on KPI & SOP
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma in any field.
- At least 4 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor/Coordinator specialized in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent.
- Able to learn and follow instructions
- Self-motivated, energetic, dependable, honest, and thorough
- Proficient with Ms. Office & Visio
- Able to solve problems and make effective decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Possess solid written and verbal communications skills
- Possess excellent interpersonal communication, leadership and customer service skills
- Possess organizational efficiency with strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Able to perform multiple tasks
Everything written about eCommerce opportunity in Southeast Asia is overwhelmingly positive - a population of 600 million plus consumers, growing internet connectivity, broad penetration of smartphones, a young and tech-savvy population and expanding GDP and purchasing power. The region’s rate of eCommerce share of total retail at around 1 percent shows enormous opportunity in comparison to 14-17% in the west and China.
Despite these extraordinary possibilities, the logistics environment in Southeast Asia remains a huge challenge.
Lazada eLogistics (LeL) mission is to address these challenges, delight customers and win them over to eCommerce. We are building an innovative, highly visible, low-cost logistics network. Our operating model is based on an ecosystem of logistics partners stitched together with state of the art technology and our modular infrastructure
Lazada eLogistics (LeL) is the Logistics arm of the Lazada Group and is structured around four operating Business Units
- Express: own B2C last mile delivery capabilities from pick-up to sort to delivery
- Transport: Management of our ecosystem of partners (3PLs) along all the transportation components
- Fulfilment: Operation of a network of warehouses that can fill retail orders on our own behalf, as well as providing fulfilment services to merchants and international brands
- Crossborder: Build-up & management of international logistics network giving seamlessly access to ASEAN