16 Februari 2018 - 9/F Plaza Oleos, Jalan Tahi Bonar Simatupang No 53, Kebagusan Pasar Minggu, Jakarta, Indonesia
1) Development of MIS tools
- Design and maintenance of online monitoring tools for dialer to support real time business decisions
- Development and maintenance of dialer reporting
- Design, development and maintenance of team database objects and structure
2) Technical management of the CRS dialer
- Optimization of dialing parameters
- Monitoring of port requirement for dialer
- Manage long term licensing requirements to cover business predictions
- Performance monitoring and evaluation of various providers
3) Ad-hoc data analysis
- Preparation of ad-hoc analysis of dialer
- Data support of decision making for management
4) Reporting to management
- maintain and prepare daily reports for management
- Bachelor or university degree with (background in statistics and mathematical modeling)
- Experience from Collections, PL\SQL, Algorithmic thinking and Analytical thinking
- Programing experience (Python, R, C, VBA or any scripting language)
- Advanced excel skills – Lookup functions, Pivot tables, Validations, Macros and Data analysis
- Knowledge in telecomunications
- Fluent English (written, spoken)
Home Credit Group is one of the largest European financial group and has just launched its business in Indonesia. Home Credit Group operates in 10 countries across Europe, Asia, and America and is a market leader in most of the countries it operates in the field of banking and consumer finance.
PT Home Credit Indonesia has biggest intention in developing and improving the employee welfare by providing an attractive income package and an exciting bonus package to recognize best performance. We also offer international exposure in training and career opportunities which may lead to management positions within the group in the future.
Being the number one in financing market share after just 4 years of operating in Indonesia, the business is currently running in 16+ cities from Jakarta, Java, Kalimantan, Sumatra, Sulawesi & Bali. We are committed to grow continuously and touch as many customers as we can across Indonesia.