16 Februari 2018 - 9/F Plaza Oleos, Jalan Tahi Bonar Simatupang No 53, Kebagusan Pasar Minggu, Jakarta, Indonesia
1. Manage projects in CRS Department and coordinate about proper description of changes with related PIC to ensure every project is executed properly align with agreed timeline.
- Consulting with internal customers to identify, comment and document current status of project
- Track timeline of all projects, communicate all possible risks in advance
- Responsible for reminder and push for keeping the deadlines
- Manages meetings inside CRS or X-Department and help to obtain needed information for projects continuity
2. Inserts and keep updated all project in tracking tool, prepares projects overview
- Report, and update projects in tracking tool
- Prepare and keep updated plan of all projects
- Communicate about the progress of projects to relevant parties (requestors, reported Person, business users, project managers, etc.)
- Is part of prioritization process for all projects in CRS
- For running projects maintain all related document and prepare presentation (business motivation, project description, timeline and later also final report)
3. Provides follow up for all finished projects and prepares final report / presentation with relevant parties.
- Check all running and finished projects, follow up if something is not according to project description
- Prepares final report of project (cooperates with related parties for relevant data)
- Bachelor or university degree with (background in statistics and mathematical modeling)
- Experience 1 years in business process analysis / design from Collections with leadership skill
- Strong interpersonal skills, High initiative and Independent person
- Advanced excel skills – Lookup functions, Pivot tables, Validations, Macros and Data analysis
- Fluent English (written, spoken)
Home Credit Group is one of the largest European financial group and has just launched its business in Indonesia. Home Credit Group operates in 10 countries across Europe, Asia, and America and is a market leader in most of the countries it operates in the field of banking and consumer finance.
PT Home Credit Indonesia has biggest intention in developing and improving the employee welfare by providing an attractive income package and an exciting bonus package to recognize best performance. We also offer international exposure in training and career opportunities which may lead to management positions within the group in the future.
Being the number one in financing market share after just 4 years of operating in Indonesia, the business is currently running in 16+ cities from Jakarta, Java, Kalimantan, Sumatra, Sulawesi & Bali. We are committed to grow continuously and touch as many customers as we can across Indonesia.